Food Photos

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Digital camera possibly on the way...

Still waiting on a digital camera. Yes, anyone reading this will probably tell me to just go out and 'freaking buy one!!!' but I've got a shot at a decent free one. Once I get the camera, posting will resume with more regularity. Oh, I'm going to focus most of this on my humble home cooking efforts. Restaurant reviews are helpful. I personally read a number of blogs that review restaurants on a regular basis. The only thing is many people do restaurant reviews better than I do, so I'd rather focus on what I do understand fairly well (cooking). Anyway, more focused content and pictures on the way in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Some Guy - Hope you get your camera soon! Looking forward to more recipes, this time with pic's!